More beach houses at the Salt Ponds in Hampton. I'll take the yellow one :)
1) 9 days of school left, counting today. These last couple of weeks of school just drag.
2) Last Saturday, while we were in Hampton, Ashlyn called. She hit a deer with my little mini van. She was ok but called me in hysterics because she felt awful for the damage on the van. Her car was still in the shop getting its a/c fixed so I let her use mine while we were gone. She had me terrified till I could figure out that she was fine. My van ended up with $2200 in damage. I get to pick it back up today. Betsy should be happy with her new bumper/grill and headlight!
3) The boys have a baseball tournament tonight. Yay. Haven't had any baseball in a week. This has been a weird season as far as getting games in.
4) When we were headed home from Hampton last Sunday, Ashlyn was on her way to Myrtle Beach with her friend. Haven't seen her in a week. Much too long. I miss her! She'll be home on Sunday.
5) The last couple of days my hands have been itching. I don't know what I got into but they are driving me crazy.
Have a super weekend!
Linking with SkyWatch Friday