Pages

▼

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

No Cursing



Many of the street corners around Virginia Beach have these "No Cursing" signs attached to the light posts. How funny that this is actually a problem. We went to a little shop to buy some Salt Water Taffy and they had magnets of the "No Cursing" signs lol

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a law from the 1600's. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how they enforce that law!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh. I wonder if that is an ordinance? And does "gosh" count as cursing? How about "son of a biscuit eater"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. jeez! :)
    btw. who decides whether its a curse? And how about some foreign curses?

    ReplyDelete
  5. One would love to see them over here as well. Please have a nice Thursday.


    daily athens

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like them, I could think of a few places they could put them up around here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola! I've been following your weblog for a long
    time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Porter Texas!

    Just wanted to say keep up the excellent job!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)