Pages

▼

Monday, August 19, 2013

Sunflowers

(click on photo to enlarge) Peaks of Otter Winery, Bedford

Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow. It's what sunflowers do. - Helen Keller

20 comments:

  1. Always enjoy a great sunflower photo against a clear blue sky! Nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't have sunflowers this year, I used to paint them, I like painting yellow things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunflowers are great looking, but these seem to be facing away from the sun. Are they confused?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A field of sunflowers against a blue sky--beautiful! I have really enjoyed seeing displays of them this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful shot! I think it's neat the way they follow the sun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! How essentially SUMMER is this photo?!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooooooo - I love fields of sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sunflower fields are impossible to pass by, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know which is more beautiful -- the sunflowers or that blue sky. This is a gorgeous picture.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sunflowers are very smart like that- always facing the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sunny, cheery photo, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty! Next year I hope to plant a ton of sunflowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. We saw these a week ago at peaks of otter!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)