Followers

Friday, February 15, 2019

Willy Nilly Friday Five

I am heartbroken this morning after reading the news that Tommie died. He's the dog I told you about yesterday... today's Willy Nilly will be about my own Ozzy in honor of Tommie 💔

1)
There's few things Ozzy loves more than going on a hike!

2)
Or his Christmas stocking...

3)
His favorite spot in the house where he can spy on the neighbors 😉

4)
Snow! He loves playing in the snow!

5)
But his most favorite thing is spending time with his family ♥️

Have a great weekend! Linking with Tom's Willy Nilly


6 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that Tommie died. Hope they find the person responsible. Some people's evilness is beyond belief.
    I enjoyed your photos of Ozzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoever hurt that dog should be punished to the full extent of the law.

    Ozzy is such a good dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...life often isn't fair! Enjoy Ozzy! Have a special weekend, Tanya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is where he is sitting by the Christmas tree looking out the window. So cute! Reminds me of ME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO SORRY to hear this. Evil evil EVIL person--they better be PROSECUTED to the fullest extent. Tears for that poor innocent dog. Such cruelty stuns me. I do love the pictures of handsome Ozzy--gorgeous dog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ozzy looks happy. Often I find myself saying, "What is wrong with people?"

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)