Followers

Saturday, August 1, 2020

August Theme Day - City People

Click on photo to enlarge

In the Bonsack Kroger parking lot.

Well hello friends! I can't believe my last post was back in June...not a lot going on over here, just working! I am thankful I have a job to keep me busy!

So one day last week as I was pulling out of Kroger I noticed this woman trying to earn a few bucks...I liked her creativity...I pulled a few dollars out of my wallet and tried to discreetly snap a pic through my windshield and as I was rolling over to give her some money a man was walking up towards me carrying a sign and I recognized him from the corner he was standing on a few days ago at Lowe's (just down the street)...the reason I recognized him was because he had a great sign which said "we ugly, but we hungry"!...When I saw that I had wanted to get a picture but it was such a hard place to stop unless you caught the stop light at the right time.

Anyways, he walked up to my car and I asked if they were together and he said they were so I gave him my few bucks for their collection...if I see him again I will try to get a picture of his sign!

To see more "City People" around the world, visit City Daily Photo

6 comments:

  1. Hello,
    It is good to see a post from you, great photo for the people theme. Take care, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shot for the theme, Tanya. I bet the dog loves listening to her play music. Good to see you again. Take care and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative sign! Your very good deed for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot! I hope you get the other one too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done. I also give to creative people. And like you... I sneak to take a pic and sometimes wonder,... maybe they´d be proud that we take their pic? But then... I am too shy to ask.

    Good on you for having work, too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)