Followers

Thursday, July 15, 2021

Grease Monkey

 

7865 Jordantown Road . Vinton


Recently Nick and I were out driving around and stopped at a little convenience store for some ice cream.  While we sat in the truck eating we were reading this sign which was in front of us…”if we can’t fix it, we’ll make your radio louder so you won’t hear it” haha we thought that was funny! 

Linking with Tom’s Signs2


Earlier this week I went to work and when I showed up this little Weeping Willow tree was waiting for me! A customer had dropped it off for me…it is my favorite tree and I guess I had mentioned it to them! So thankful for kind and thoughtful people who make your day a little brighter!



Linking with Michelle’s  Thankful Thursday

5 comments:

  1. ...that's a good one Tanya. I've always said that most noises are so bad if the radio is on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a funny garage sign. Good eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sign and how thoughtful that you received that little willow tree. They are a favorite of mine, too. Thanks for taking the time to link up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely surprise! I love Weeping Willows. Do you know the song "Willow, Weep For Me"? it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)