Followers

Monday, November 15, 2021

Monday Murals - Testimonial

 

Charlottesville . Virginia 


The World Called…

…And I answered…

A few weeks ago our friends from California came out for a visit! We took them to Monticello and then over to UVA to see the Rotunda and as we were leaving I spied this mural as we were driving by! 

A collaboration of work combining poet Rita Dove’s poetry and artist David Guinn’s painting talent! 

I found this short documentary about how this all came together Right Here …super interesting!

Linking with Monday Murals


5 comments:

  1. Well spotted Tanya, it's a huge mural and I like the colours. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fine looking abstract mural above the Corner Grocery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very late visiting, and not even sure you will see this comment, Tanya. I am in love with this beautiful and colorful abstract mural you found. It is stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)