Followers

Monday, February 12, 2018

The Partridge Family Bus

click on photos to enlarge

Inkular Gallery . 25286 VH Goode Hwy . Boones Mill . 24065

Taking you back to September of 2017...I forgot to show this neat bus to you...we were just driving along when I saw it and asked Nick to turn back around so I could get a picture...there was no place to really pull over (unless we had stopped at the gallery, which I didn't know what it was at the time so we didn't...guess I didn't notice the sign at the time haha)...but it made me think of the bus from the Partridge Family!...


I had a Partridge Family lunch box in about 1st grade...man I wish I still had that!


One last quick shot!

For more on the gallery you can visit their website HERE

Linking up with Monday Murals

11 comments:

  1. That's quite a fun bus, worth turning around for!
    Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very colorful and fun and it looks like it's right out of the 60s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool bus! Looks like it may have something to do with kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have turned around too! What a great find.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is some colourful bus, a hippie bus for sure. :) Glad you went back to grab a photo, I would too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It does look like their bus.I had one of those lunch pails too. Bet it is worth something now. Hug B
    changed my blog link :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too fun!! How cool to find! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh!!---I love it!! It is remarkably just like the Partridge's bus too. I sure loved that show and had such a crush on David Cassidy and of course bought the albums.I can almost see the bell bottoms, crochet vests, flowered maxi dresses, lace up granny boots,mood rings, and black velvet chokers. Such a fun time....such a different world......

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)