Followers

Monday, February 10, 2020

Monday Murals - Busch Gardens

Click on photos to enlarge

Busch Gardens . Williamsburg

This is one of my favorite theme parks, after Disneyland! Having grown up and living most of my life near Disneyland needless to say we spent a lot of time there from school field trips to family and friends trips...now living on the East Coast I will admit that we haven't done the Disney World thing...Disney from my youth is my favorite Disney...Disney now is so over the top commercialized...ahhh but I'm supposed to be talking about Busch Gardens, sorry! Yes, Busch Gardens Williamsburg is probably my favorite theme park now...decorated in a European theme with cute little landscaped villages and super fun rides!

Bonus pic:

Recognize these 2?!

Linking with Monday Murals and Mersad's Through My Lens

Check out Busch Gardens HERE

Happy Monday!

17 comments:

  1. ...I'd like to dance if only I knew how!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are fun pictures! I think that Disneyland is a victim of it's own legend, and way too huge. Not that that stops it from making tons of money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mural has a nice retro vibe... good find!

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a very cute mural :) Thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a super mural Tanya, but your two handsome sons certainly add extra charm to the shot 😉

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great mural. From the colors and words it should be south of the border somewhere. It says "warm", perfect for February.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely old style mural !
    Buen provecho ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this mural and nice to see your young men 😀

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your boys make the pic... mural! :-)
    I´ve never been to Disneyland, but at least to Cuba :-)
    It all comes together as one, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun photos! I haven't been to Busch Gardens in years.

    ReplyDelete
  13. they are growing up to fast. slow down on the vitamins. kidding. what fun. great colored buildings. ( ;

    ReplyDelete
  14. Colorful mural! The boys are so big now!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, great shot of your boys and the mural is great. Wishing you a happy day and week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nicely done! I was there as a child, but don't remember much.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've never been to the Williamsburg BG. Looks like fun. I love the pic of your boys!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)