Followers

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Signs 2 - Stop The Violence

Click on photo to enlarge

Lord Botetourt High School


FCCLA is a great organization in schools...Ashlyn has been part of it since middle school...she still is as an alumni and attends the yearly meeting in Virginia Beach...I've blogged about FCCLA a few times HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE

For more on FCCLA visit their website HERE

Linking up with Tom's Signs 2

Today I'm thankful for family movie night! Nick rented Ford vs Ferrari and we watched that last night...although the boys didn't show up till halfway through it was nice spending some time together...also it was a great movie!

Linking with Michelle's Thankful Thursday



13 comments:

  1. Hello, the FCCLA sounds like a great organization. I wish the GOP Senate would pass the reauthorization of the Violence against Women Act for 2020. Wishing you a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blogging challenge encourages you to be so observant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can hope this poster is effective in getting its message across.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...Stop The Violence, amen sister! Our society has become more and more violent, I hope that this campaign helps. Thanks Tanya for stopping by, enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful program Tanya, you must be so proud of Ashlyn's commitment to it ✨

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anything that helps cut down violence I am for! Sounds like a fun movie night. To quote an old cliché, better late than never.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love family movie night. We had one last weekend with, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. I did like it, my daughter thought it weird, oh well. FCCLA has a strong presence here as well. A great organization. Thanks for linking up and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is sad we need this (and I think we do).
    My Brother once said if it wasn´t for my help he´d shot himself, such a burden.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's sad that it's necessary in a school, but it's great that the problem is being addressed!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)