Followers

Monday, March 16, 2020

Reynolds Memorial Park

Click on photos to enlarge

Reynolds Memorial Park . Bedford . VA

I couldn't find out much about this sweet statue other than this little boys' grandfather donated the park in his memory.

We had been out driving last Sunday and picked up subs from Blimpies and found this park to have a picnic...there were a few gazebos and we sat in one...there were trails but we didn't go on them...but there were flowers beginning to bloom!


On Friday our governor closed our schools in Virginia for at least 2 weeks...as a staff member I have a meeting to attend this morning to see what we will be doing...this has gotten a bit scary as it is unlike anything I have ever seen but I'm trying to keep a positive outlook on it all! I hope you all are safe and healthy!

Linking with Mersad's Through My Lens



7 comments:

  1. Subs and a park, sounds good to me. I have the grands this week. I don't feel scared as the same should have been done with the swine flu which I believe was worse. I stayed in more when I heard about that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very happy statue!!!
    Yes. Schools closed down here, too. I have no kids, but I really do wonder how parents are supposed to manage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I love the spring flowers! Maryland's governor closed schools too. Many activities are canceled and store shelves are empty from hoarders. I will be happy when we are back to normal, I hope soon. Stay safe and healthy, calm and happy. Enjoy your day, have a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent the spring flowers are starting to bloom. Use common sense and stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see those spring flowers. Here in Kentucky my school is closed until April 13th. Cyber learning plan in place with food deliveries taking place each day. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...jump for joy, spring has sprung.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)