Followers

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Window Dressing

Moneta, Virginia

A few weeks ago Nick and I were in search of some abandoned buildings where the movie What About Bob was filmed...this window was from a building in the same area...I'll show you more on the What About Bob filming location later! Today I am thankful for a little road trip Nick and I took today! We found a new museum dedicated to The Bedford Boys (from D-Day)...will show more from that later too! This one is worth waiting for! Linking with Tom's Signs2 and Michelle's Thankful Thursday

7 comments:

  1. Haven´t seen that film but wee. This pic is sad.
    My Brother said he likely has to close his business, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I love road trips, great sign and find! Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a lot to be proud of at the moment, with your so called "president".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Empty buildings are another sign of these hard times for so many people. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I worry about the small businesses. Also all the people who lost their jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just stopped in to say howdy and see how y'all are doing in these difficult times. I hope all is well and your weekend is going great! Closed up little businesses and empty shops and restaurants dot our city streets. Many the close-down did them in, some were holding on by a thread and then the riots happened and that was the last straw.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)