Followers

Saturday, January 6, 2024

Devil’s Marbleyard 2


 






You’re almost to the top here. Over to the left you have to climb up some rocks to get to the very top. Like I said since I had Kane with us I didn’t go to much further. 
Kane is watching Braden go up and he really wanted to go! It was too treacherous though because he wanted to run!

Rhododendron 
I had Braden hold on to Kane while I climbed up a bit more. This is a far as I could get because Kane was wanting to come with me!

Heading back down…
















There is an old abandoned Boy Scout Camp along this hike which is actually my favorite part. I’ll show you that next!!

1 comment:

  1. What a fine walk. Everyone enjoyed themselves, including the dog.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)