Followers

Thursday, January 4, 2024

Devil’s Marbleyard


 Devil’s Marbleyard . Natural Bridge Station . Rockbridge County


Last February Braden and I hiked up to Devil’s Marbleyard. It gets its name from this huge field of gigantic boulders. As you ascend up the mountain there are more and more until they cover the top. You can scramble up the boulders but we didn’t as I had Kane with me. Braden climbed up a bit and said there was a good view up there.

Like I mentioned yesterday, the trail that takes you to the Devil’s Marbleyard, the Belfast Trail, is part of the Old Growth Forest Network. You can read about that HERE

I’ve got quite a few pictures from that hike I’ll share tomorrow! 

1 comment:

  1. Interesting looking place. I'm glad I don't have to walk across those boulders.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)