Gosh dang, another month, another theme day! The theme for City Daily Photo bloggers is Take Away Store, or for us Americans, "take out"! We stopped here one day a couple of months ago on our way to the Blue Ridge Farm Museum. We were hungry for lunch and really there is nothing out that way and we passed this little hole in the wall, Bowling's Hot Dogs. My friend Sunnybrook Farm will recognize this place I'm sure! Built in 1950, it's pretty simple and quite the hot spot. It was packed with locals. We ordered chili dogs and cokes to eat there but there were some people getting orders to go. It was good, we left satisfied! For more on Bowling's and how it got to be Click Here and to see "Take Away Stores" or "Take-Outs" visit City Daily Photo!
Now for some randoms:
1) Sorry I've been MIA this week. Like I said the other day, Nick took an unexpected vacation and that sure cuts into my blogging time haha although it's been fun, went to the New Orleans Saints Training Camp at the Greenbrier (see last post) and also went and saw Hercules. We all really liked it! It even had some funny points!
2) Today, Nick spent a few hours back at work and I took the boys and Ashlyn and her boyfriend back to the New Orleans Saints Training Camp lol...yes, we are addicted haha...those of you that I am friends with on Facebook have probably grown tired of my many pictures but those that aren't, don't worry, I have a bunch to share with you ;)
3) Picked up the boys' school schedules this afternoon and sat through a drug/alcohol and concussion meeting for sports. Yawn.
4) The weather here has been cooler, much cooler. Fall like actually. It's beautiful but I want the heat of summer. I want to know summer is still here. Fall will be here soon enough. Summer is the hardest season for me to let go.
5) On Saturday I will be the mother of a 20 year old. Yes, my baby girl turns 20! Holy (expletive)! Happy Birthday Ashlyn!
Ok, so now it's your turn. I hope you will join up even though I wasn't here to