Followers

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Tuesday's Treasures - A Dorothy Gillespie Piece



Institute for Orthopedics and Neuroscience (ION) . 2331 Franklin Rd SW . Roanoke

Yesterday while going to Braden's Drs appointment I noticed this piece when walking in...I've been here several times and never really noticed this but now after reading about Dorothy Gillespie's work from last week's Monday Murals I recognized it immediately!

Linking with Tom's Tuesday's Treasures
CLICK HERE for last week's Monday Murals and info on Dorothy Gillespie







13 comments:

  1. You seem to have discovered a very interesting local artist!

    Best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That piece is beautiful and so colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sure a unique from of art! This one reminds me of a birthday celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...what a GREAT style, I love it. To live to such a ripe old age is wonderful. Thanks Tanya for the visit, enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cool. i wanna get closer, love art ...always appreciate unique designs. i have always wanted to go to a Mellow Mushroom, saw your post below ... hope to, one day??! ( ;

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool and colorful piece of art! Bravo!
    cheers from Eagan Daily Photo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful. I like the colors.

    BTW, I made mashed potatoes with the steak and ale pie. Turned out very good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like it! Not many artists are working with aluminum strips, but it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh so much gorgeous colour in and outside the institute Tanya 💛💜

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the mixture of bright colors and texture. I hope he is healing well.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)