Followers

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Rural Thursday Blog Hop #39

Sunrise @ Greenfield

The other morning I had to take the boys to school. On the way home I noticed the sunrise so I pulled into Greenfield for a picture. This is where my boys have football practice. Pretty amazing views right?! This is also where I love to come and walk. They have a really great trail system.

Last night was the season premier for American Horror Story. I've been waiting and waiting and wasn't disappointed!

This weekend I hope we can get on the Blue Ridge Parkway for a ride to see all the fall leaves. Funny, there are so many pretty views of fall surrounding me as I go about my day but I still want to see it from the Parkway. Oh and I am hoping to get the chance to sleep in!

I almost forgot, I got my first postcard from Postcrossing yesterday, all the way from Germany! Pretty neat huh?!





Me Too Annie Shoes (Black) - Women's Shoes - 6.5 M (Google Affiliate Ad)

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful place to play and walk. The sending postcards scheme sounds fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shot. Hope you get to sleep in! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tanya this is amazing. I do hope you got to sleep in.
    All the way from Germany that is awesome. B

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the views at Greenfield. It really makes you appreciate where we live.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tanya, Such a pretty sunrise and a lovely place to walk. That is fun about the postcards! Hope you enjoy the drive to view the fall leaves this weekend. Be sure to share with us!!! Mildred

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful shot!The postcards sound like a lot of fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is a wonderful morning scene. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw....how clear that sky is. Makes for a beautiful picture postcard photograph, Tanya. Have a good time (and take loads of photos) when you visit the Parkway.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You caught a wonderful sunrise! I love that gorgeous soft light, it changes so quickly. What a beautiful place to walk and have your boys enjoy football practice:) (ps I love those groundhogs too, they're so pudgy, but also surprisingly swift when dodging people and cameras:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got some really good photos at the peaks near sunset a couple of years ago when the trees were really lit up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nothing prettier than fall in the mountains! Hope you get to the parkway this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely sunrise! Makes it not so bad having to get up early! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)