Followers

Monday, October 1, 2012

Sunday Best On Monday #5


A few weeks ago we attended Roanoke Wing Fest and were happy to finally get the chance to try Bruno's Gastro Truck. After sampling wings from a few different spots at the festival, it was our humble opinion that Bruno's had the best! PLUS they had the neatest menu sign, I love all those bright colors on the black board!

Today is first of the month which means theme day for City Daily Photo peeps. The theme that won the vote was silhouette and I realized too late that I don't know how to compose a silhouette photo. BUT I decided that it's something I do want to learn so I don't get to participate in the theme this month, but I will learn something new from it...I hope ;)

18 comments:

  1. Great photo and I love that sign too. It certainly gets your attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the names of those menu items! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hubby likes his wingies. I bet he would love these! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun photo. Great menu items. Food trucks are very big here right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The menu sounds very tempting!

    Yes, learn to take silhouettes, Tanya! You'll like it for sure. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too like this pretty menu very much. I'd like to try some tri-cooked too! :-)...anything will do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wing festival sounds like lots of fun! Great way to spend time with the family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delicious shot! :) They say you can't judge a book by its cover, but that sign would've convinced me the food was likely yummy. p.s. I'm sure you've taken great silhouette shots already!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to know what an Angry Inca is. :-) But I would be afraid to eat it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll take the Sin City Nachos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me too, would love to get taste of the Sin City.

    Please have a good new month ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm with you, love the neon colors on the sign and the names of the dishes are pretty creative too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would like some of those sin city nachos.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Neat menu board...so colorful and interesting names!

    ReplyDelete
  15. no theme for me this month, I love the sign, I would get full trying everything on the truck.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)