Followers

Monday, October 29, 2012

Sunday Best on Monday #9

Buchanan, Va

The kids enjoyed Hallowoods on Saturday night. I think they got plenty scared!

Hurricane Sandy has made her way here. Rained all night. Supposed to be getting some really strong winds through Tuesday night. Some areas are getting quite a bit of snow. Some schools are closed. My daughter's school was but not our county. I don't think the winds got too bad last night. Praying we don't lose power!






Cuisinart Smart Stick Stainless Steel Hand Blender & Chopper (Google Affiliate Ad)

15 comments:

  1. I don't think we had ANY wind overnight. I always hear it and nope... nada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the kids' Halloween won't be ruined. Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winds and rain started overnight here. Our schools are cancelled which is nuts since we're right on the coast.

    Be safe down there and thanks for shaing with YSB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hang tough! i hope it passes without damage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You in our thoughts. Nice shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have come to mind....really, really hope you are safe. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you make it through the storm with no damage! Power is always so iffy. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ya'll stay safe up there! I hope the power stays on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great picture of your environment. Wishing you all everything good and a speedy end to the wind.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was wondering if you'd get rain or snow, cuz it looks like ya'll are real close to the line... I'm watching TWC... Ya'll be safe, I'm praying for ya... God bless! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope Sandy doesn't cause you too many problems.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been wondering how you are doing. Hope all is still well. Really nice photo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was just thinking about you! Hope all is still well with the hurricane and all. They were saying on the news this morning that Roanoke got snow! Did you? Hope everything's fine. . .
    Dru

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)