Taken @ Mountain Lake Lodge
1) Wish people would stop dreaming about me and let me get a full nights sleep
2) The boys played playoff game number 2 on Wednesday. We lost so we are now eliminated. The boys played very well so I hated to see them lose this one. The refs were not good to us either. We were on Hidden Valley turf with Hidden Valley refs. Lots of penalties called on us. A lot of "imaginary" penalties. It's hard to win when you also have to play the guys in stripes. Our coaches were so upset over the horrible calls that they made a phone call to the athletic dept yesterday. I don't know the outcome.
3) Tonight we are going on a haunted trail walk @ Greenfield. Some of you may recall a few of my many postings about this place. It's one of my favorite places to walk. You can read about the hike HERE and click on Oct 25 on the schedule.
4) Yesterday I got a text from Ashlyn that her school was on lockdown. A potential bomb threat in her building. They wouldn't let the students leave because of possible weapons on campus. Her teacher started to freak out saying "I can't believe this is happening". Which in turn caused the students to become terrified. You can read about that HERE
5) Was hoping for a snow day today. There was a small chance for snow/rain overnight and Botetourt is a BIG county with lots of rural roads that become messed up from the slightest wintry mix. Woke up and it's dry out. Boo.
Have a great weekend!
Random 5 Friday