Followers

Thursday, August 4, 2016

A Stone House and a Couple of Different Signs

This house sits right below the Mill Mountain Star. There's a paved trail that runs right past it. As beautiful as it is, I would not like to live here due to lack of privacy but their view of the Roanoke valley must make up for it! Linking with Good Fences

We see this on our way to Raleigh. I can't remember if this is in NC or VA...it's very close to the border. It's a bit unsettling to see a guy hanging from a tree in the distance till you get closer and see what it is. I guess they are offering tree trimming services...
It looks like they do a little of everything though (taken through dirty windshield!)
You've heard of bottle trees right? This is their version...well this is a car part tree!
We were driving by this one and had to turn around to get a better look!
Haha...how funny! This is in Blairs, VA

Linking with Signs, Signs


15 comments:

  1. An interesting series of photos!
    I like the first one the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, what a great collection of photos. I hope the last one was just staged. The home is pretty in the first photo. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite the stone house and wall ~ great shot!

    Happy Days to you ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a very unusual stone house adn I would not liketo see the man hanging the the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors of the stone wall. That sign crashed into the car window does not say a lot for the company.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a lovely stone property but I like my privacy too!
    That's hilarious to see the sign through the window!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like his safety rope held.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an unusual and inventive tree trimming promotion! I love the stone house! Especially that wall! It is really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the stone house is beautiful. I think the truck will need some finance to fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The auto sale sign is looking rough!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that house with the stone wall is amazing. You found some great signs. I can imagine how disconcerting seeing the guy hanging from the tree would be. Loved the car with the sign through the windshield. Great advertising gimmick.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That stone house is amazing. The guy hanging from the tree got my attention. pretty neat pictures.
    betsy

    ReplyDelete
  13. The stone house is very unusual for sure. I'm not a fan of the guy hanging in the tree.....it's eery isn't it? I'm wondering if that sign through the windshield was intentional or from Mother Nature??

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)