Followers

Friday, August 12, 2016

Willy Nilly Friday 5 No. 93

click on photos to enlarge

1)
Recently this pretty girl paid us a visit...

2)
I invited her to stay for lunch...

3)
"Thank you" she said...

4)
"Eat some more" I said...

5)
"Thank you so much for your hospitality. I really should be running along now" she said...
"Come back soon" I said...

That's my 5 this week! I hope you will play along! Post 5 randoms, link back and visit others! Have a great weekend!!


P.S. Braden and Dalton have their first high school football scrimmage today! Pretty excited!

12 comments:

  1. So sweet of you to welcome her like this! Some people do not like them eating their greenery. Looks like she has decided to trust you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, really great images. I wish I could be so lucky to snap these. :)

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos....trusting, yet alert to any intrusion during her lunch. Love the commentary.

    PS...tried to link up but afterward the listing of links in the linking tool didn't show up for me to visit with others....will come back later.

    https://hootin--anni.blogspot.com/2016/08/brindle-hide.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanya, you bagged a big one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Their coats are so pretty this time of year. Nice capture against the green.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a special guest! Great shots too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos! Beautiful. Somehow I ended up with two of the same Willy Nilly posts! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love pictures of nature. That deer is stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)