Followers

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Bub & Pops

click on photos to enlarge
On our last visit to DC this past spring, our first stop was to eat at Bub & Pops...Here Braden is annoyed with me and Nick is in line ordering our food...

Here Braden and Dalton are both annoyed with me and my camera haha...lunch is finished and we are stuffed! My goodness what good food! We had Italian subs and Chicago Beef sandwiches...we shared, they were HUGE! Definitely recommend!

Guy Fieri ate here and filmed a segment for Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives so you know it's good stuff!

For more on Bub & Pops, visit their website HERE

Linking with Signs, Signs as soon as it becomes available

13 comments:

  1. Annoying your children is part of your job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A camera can annoy lots of people especially family members, but I'm ok with that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boys will thank you when they are looking back at these :) Great photos Tanya and thank you for sharing this restaurant. I've been adding a list of places to check out as I read about them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The boys will thank you when they are looking back at these :) Great photos Tanya and thank you for sharing this restaurant. I've been adding a list of places to check out as I read about them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would certainly give this place a try. In some ways, kids are all the same. Except for beautiful young ladies who seem to love the camera. (With good reason!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the hubby has ... not sure what to call the thingy on his GPS but it has all the Diners stored in case we go near one to visit. so fun!! i love thinking about what Guy would have enjoyed. such amazing eating locations to check out. wonder how he got that job? wish i could do something similar. we meet or see such amazing places too! ( ;

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, a Guy Fieri visited place! It does look colorful. I notice the red wall, red is a color that increases the appetite. The boys are so cute! They should not be annoyed with the one who pays the bills!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They must be used to the camera by now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! The price you have to pay when your mom is a blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't like to have people taking a photo of ME, so I understand the young boys :)
    Looks like you found a nice place with tasty food:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)