Followers

Friday, March 24, 2017

Willy Nilly Friday 5 No. 123

click on photo to enlarge
Smithsonian National Zoo . Washington DC

I've read the book Water For Elephants and have also seen the movie several times...here's some quotes:

1) “Life is the most spectacular show on earth ♥”
― Sara Gruen, Water for Elephants

2) “The more distressing the memory, the more persistent it's presence. ”
― Sara Gruen, Water for Elephants

3) “Is where you're from the place you're leaving or where you have roots?”
― Sara Gruen, Water for Elephants

4) “It's just a crazy damned life, that's all ...”
― Sara Gruen, Water for Elephants

5) “Although, pretending not to notice is almost worse than noticing.”
― Sara Gruen, Water for Elephants

I think I need to watch it one more time!

That's my 5 this week and I hope you will play along too! Post 5 randoms, link back and visit others! Have a great weekend! Be safe!



10 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture! We loved "Water For Elephants".

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...looks like a lonely place to live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not seen this film but those quotes have piqued my interest!
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems that elephants are quite elegant creatures and they need to be protected from the human predators that seek them out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elephants are such majestic and intelligent animals, especially Asian elephants. Love your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's funny, we all have one of those movies that we can watch over and over, I missed this one Tanya, after that recommendation I might have to see if I can find it ☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photo. The book was very good. I enjoyed your quotes. I still can't connect to Willy Nilly...that's so awful! Maybe one of these days! I want my niece to look at my computer.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)