Followers

Friday, March 31, 2017

Willy Nilly Friday 5 No. 124

click on photos to enlarge

Last weekend we took a small trek down to Hickory, NC...here's a few random shots...I'll share some of these in more detail with Tom's Tuesday's Treasures in the next couple of weeks...

1)
Bunker Hill Covered Bridge

2)
An uplifting message from inside the bridge...

3)
A cute fire hydrant...

4)
An old mill...

5)
A pop of color...

That's my 5 this week! I hope you will play along too! Post 5 randoms, link back and visit others!! Have a great weekend :)




12 comments:

  1. These pictures are wonderful, I can't wait for the rest! My favorites are the cute fire hydrant, the artistic angle of your bridge shot, the mill, and the bench. My brother-in-law lives in a suburb of Hickory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Tanya. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...lots of fun stuff this week, Tanya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super collection, Tanya. Ps really liked the lovely FB photo of you and your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great five this week, Tanya and I look forward to seeing more!
    Thanks for hosting! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your pictures - the fire hydrant made me smile
    have a nice weekend
    gusta

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun! I love covered bridges. The fire hydrant is to cute and your boys -- they sure grow up fast -- don't they?!! Fun adventure! Happy Friday and Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Through your eyes - the world is beautiful all around.
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that covered bridge interior! Great shot. And the mill is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like it was a nice trip. I like covered bridges. The fire hydrant was cute & I also liked the pop of color. Great looking shot from the old mill.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)