Followers

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Fincastle Parade


Some favorites from the Fincastle Christmas Parade.

Can I ask a favor of you? Our local radio station has a contest going on with the local high schools. The winning school will get a private concert from the band Love and Theft. The 2 high schools in our county are referring votes to Staunton River High School, the school that suffered 3 tragic losses of young lives last month. Some of you might recall me mentioning it. Anyways, if you have texting available, would you mind texting Staunton River to 63532. You can vote as many times as you like. This would be something special for a school who has lost so much. To read more about the contest, click here...thanks for your support!

22 comments:

  1. You know it's a good parade when there's old trucks and farm equipment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted! Love your parade. Looks like it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome images Tanya I love a parade.
    I do hope that school wins they do need some happy things. B

    ReplyDelete
  4. great shots, I love these street parties

    egbert

    ReplyDelete
  5. The parade looks so fun! I think we're going to try to go to the Dickens of a Christmas parade this year.

    I will text - great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopefully Staunton River received lots of texts, perfect weather for the parade too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your twins in the middle. :) great parade vehicles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fine parade series. I voted.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Even in the depths of winter and Christmas you guys still find time to shoot hoops. Lovely photos

    ReplyDelete
  10. Done!! Love the collage with the twins smack dab in the middle - what a fun parade! (I think we call those bridges swing bridges too:) Thank you for the Watery Wednesday suggestion, I'm excited to check it out!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A collage is perfect for parade photos!
    I hope the school wins the concert. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like it was a warm day for a parade!
    Really cute shot of the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great series of photos, parade looks wonderful.
    Good luck for the school:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What joy where alike is happening. Much success for them. Please have a good Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a kind thing for the high schools to do. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE the old tractors and trucks!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)