Friday, September 12, 2014
Willy Nilly Friday 5 Number 11 - Memorial Bridge & Dollar Shave Club
Memorial Bridge in Roanoke opened to traffic on May 6, 1926. For more info CLICK HERE
Have you ever heard of The Dollar Shave Club. They are having a fun little promo right now. I've heard about the Dollar Shave Club on the radio and have also seen postings on Facebook. I've always meant to check into it since I do have 2 current shavers in the house, with 2 more up and coming shavers. Not sure if it's for women or just men but shhhhh, don't tell, I do steal my husband's razor ;).....anyways...the Dollar Shave Club's motto is "Shave Time, Shave Money" and pride themselves on "helping people NOT have to "squeeze" too much use out of their razors by providing great razors that are shipped right to your door for as low as a buck a month!"
So I was thinking that it would be fun to involve my readers and Willy Nilly participants! My Willy Nilly Friday 5 will be about things we should or shouldn't squeeze and in my comments, play along, let us know something you should or shouldn't squeeze! So here we go!:
Willy Nilly Friday 5 things you should or shouldn't squeeze:
1) Well sometimes I love to squeeze the stuffing out of my kids because I love them so dang much....that could be good...or bad...depending on how strong you are ;)
2) I squeezed some lemon on my fish for Thursday night's dinner, yum!
3) I Googled "things you should squeeze" and found this: Science Explains Why We Want To Sqeeze Cute Things To Death and it is also known as "Cute Aggression" haha
4) I HATE when I have to squeeze into my favorite jeans... :(
5) My husband has been running a bit more this week after a little hiatus...he just asked me to massage his legs...guess I'll be squeezing some thigh ;)
Now it's your turn friends! Link up to Willy Nilly Friday 5 and post 5 totally "Willy-Nilly" random things. Leave me a comment about something you should or shouldn't sqeeze! Have fun and have a super weekend!
Oh, one more thing, I wanted to share this funny thing with you that I saw earlier on Facebook 32 Animals Being Total Jerks ...haha, some of the pictures are just hilarious, enjoy!