Followers

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008



A few photos from Halloween. Christian's school had 60's day on Halloween so he wore that super cool afro. For Halloween night he wore a creepy, devil-y mask which somehow I missed getting a photo of. Ashlyn and her friend went as football players, which just meant wearing her brother's old football jersey.

This weekend I got to play plumber. I made 10 lbs of mashed potatoes on Thursday night for Braden and Dalton's football banquet and clogged the drain with peels from the disposal. Finally on Sunday afternoon Nick and I managed to get the clog out after taking apart pipes from down in the basement. I've never been so happy to get to do dishes again!

Last night we watched Journey To The Center Of The Earth which was pretty good. We all enjoyed it.

Well, that about sums up our weekend!

17 comments:

  1. Good post ! Smile for the text...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I hate when a drain gets clogged up. What a sigh of relief when it works. I know the feeling...

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you didn't have to call out a plumber - that costs a fortune here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tanya, I think your photo of Theme Day is my favourite!
    Happy to see you've had a scary Halloween (scary thus good!).
    I spent a lovely time in Germany, two days with my daughter, so I'm a happy mom...Thank you for asking. And yes, this hydrangea grows in my garden :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great weekend - minus the plumbing part. Love the photo montage of Halloween! Looks like the kids had a terrific time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun to see a collage of your Halloween. Such great memories.

    Clogged drains? YUCK. Glad you got them fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. TEN pounds of mashed potatoes you deserve a medal!!!
    A good souvenir of Halloween 2008 in a great mosaïc.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had fun! Next time peel into the trashcan! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fro Child on the loose! Like that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a weekend! Some great pics to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like your weekend was great all except for the potato peels in the pipes! Yikes! I'm glad you were able to clear it all out yourself! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've done the exact same thing with potato peels and my drain was never the same after, LOL! Looks like a fun Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. une belle série d'halloween, je regrette que cela n'existe pas à Évry (a part mes deux fantômes ;o) ).

    a beautiful series of Halloween, I regret that it is not in Evry (aside my two ghosts ;o))

    ReplyDelete
  14. fun pictures! great job on the plumbing - a friend told us that holidays are plumbers best working days - esp. Thanxgvng with all that grease + stuffing going down the disposal - just cements it in place.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Potato peals? Tanya! I'm sure that won't happen again? :) - Dave

    ReplyDelete
  16. An excellent reason why to go instant. LOL.

    Looks like the weather was nice for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice collage. It realy looks everyone is having some great fun!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)