Followers

Sunday, November 16, 2008

SkyWatch Friday on a Sunday?



I was late getting ready for skywatch this week but went out Friday afternoon after Braden and Dalton got home from school in a quest for the perfect skywatch photo. The weather was wet and misty and the clouds were hanging over the tops of the mountains. There were so many great photo opportunities to pick from. I took this from the Blue Ridge Library (we needed a trip there anyway!) and when we returned home, my internet was down. I tried and tried to fix it with Comcast over the phone to no avail. They finally sent a technician out yesterday and he couldn't fix it either. After he left, I messed around with it some more, removing a few programs and voila, it worked! I don't what I did but whatever it was, I'm back :)

12 comments:

  1. We are having cloudy, gloomy days here also. I'm already looking forward to spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sky Tanya...

    I'm glad that Your internet is good now...

    See You later !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you've had internet troubles...so frustrating. :(

    This photo is beautiful with the mists over the mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! Are those low-lying clouds or fog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hta lllos like the mist we get. Internet concetion down, know the feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done you! Who really needs a technician?! Nice skywatch photo, better late than never :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at all those fall colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely photo!
    hope you didn't have to pay the technician!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the scene is idyllic - esp. effective when enlarged. Missed you - it's funny but I start getting worried when you don't post for a couple of days. Glad all is fine & the darn Internet connection is fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Saretta, those are the clouds, love how they hang on the mountains here like that :)

    D, no, I didn't have to pay him :)

    Tash, that's so sweet of you :)

    Thanks everyone for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the mist and the rush of the bus.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's starting to look chilly your way just when we are hoping for it to get nice warm and sunny for a hot Christmas. But the weather is still quite changeable, struggling its way out of spring. I'm sitting with a log fire burning tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)