At last month's Go Outside Fest in Roanoke. The boys wanted to go on this but you had to be 12 and they are only 11. I did though hear that someone broke their arm on this the day before we went. I can see how that could happen if you land wrong.
See more takes on the theme by visiting City Daily Photo and have a great weekend!
Now on to some randomness:
1) Great night trick or treating last night. The weather was perfect! Didn't even need a jacket. I just wore a light sweater and the boys weren't cold in their thin morphsuits!
2) This morning though it is windy as all get out, and sprinkling, and WARM again!
3) No plans at all this weekend. That makes me happy! Last two weekends were crazy busy!
4) I bought The Conjuring on Vudu yesterday...can't wait to watch it!
5) Ozzy really digs these fall days!