Followers

Friday, June 3, 2016

Willy Nilly Friday 5 No. 85

click on photos to enlarge

I loved that old manufacturing plant I showed you yesterday and took tons of pics so my 5 today will be pictures from there!

1)
Braden (closest) Ashlyn and Dalton

2)
I seriously love all those broken windows and brick!

3)
And I also love the sunshine and shadows on the floor!

4)
And....I just love all these beams! I know, I know, I over-use the word love!

5)
As you can see it is quite a big space! I saw on the town of Buchanan's website under the for sale listing that it would be great converted to a micro-brewery...I agree!

Well that is my 5 for the week! I hope you will play along! Post 5 randoms, link back and visit others! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend!



18 comments:

  1. Very good shots! They are like sad art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. darn, your kids are getting BIG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red hair ... cute kids! Looks like a fun adventure, too. I love old buildings and yes, microbrewery would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great, old building! Sure hope it can be saved for something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Five!!! I love, love, love every bit of it. (you sure take great photos.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It certainly has some character and hopefully will be converted to something useful to the community.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a fabulous place! I love all the old worn-out elements of it too! The boys look so cute. We sent our grandson on the plane to his parent yesterday. He'll be going into high school this fall too. They grow up so fast! We miss him already!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is the second time I've had my computer reject your linky! I was able to link in (I hope!) but when went back to visit the other commenters, the linky was gone! I don't understand it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see when one of the boys has a haircut and the other does not, it's a whole lot easier to tell them apart!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great first shot and I liked all the rest too. You can never use the word "love" too much in my humble opinion. Speaking from a person who writes in kind :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. okay... second photo....broken window. Doesn't that look like a female profile. See her bun at the back of her neck? I see it... Do you?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your twins are growing up SO fast! It seems like yesterday they were little boys. I love old buildings too, and love to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too many windows for a house, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  14. One of the broken panes in #2 reminds me of the handcut silhouette portraits.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These photos are fabulous. I love abandoned buildings, too. You are lucky your kids still cooperate with photos. Mine always hated it!

    Janis
    GDP

    ReplyDelete
  16. A nice photo of the lads and your daughter, and the windows are practically abstracts.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)