Followers

Monday, December 26, 2016

Christmas Eve & Christmas

click on photos to enlarge
On Christmas Eve we open a few presents like our annual Christmas jammies and some games...then we play games! Here is Ashlyn, Braden and Dalton and Ashlyn's dog Riley...
Christian and his girlfriend Madeline...
Me and Nick...
Ozzy...
Riley...
Christmas Eve dinner...pretty casual, just soup and sandwiches...This year I tried a Taco Soup that Ashlyn had at one of her friend's houses and loved it...it was pretty good...a keeper!
Ashlyn got very competitive playing Jenga ;)
Christmas morning...before the mess!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas/Holiday!

Linking up with Mersad's Through My Lens

7 comments:

  1. Tanya, you asked for my link to Roanoke, we didn't cover a lot of ground, it was cold.
    http://junkboattravels.blogspot.com/2016/12/roadside-snacks.html

    If we pass your way on the drive home I will let you know ahead of time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christian and Madeline are a gorgeous couple! And the best...I finally get to see YOU, and your husband!! You are such a beautiful couple! I love the lights around your house, and the giant stocking. I love the picture of everyone around the table, all smiling! Looks like you had a happy and loving Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say I hope you had a great Christmas, but it looks like you did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a wonderful Christmas - happy times with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas at your house looks lovely and fun. (I adore the LARGE stocking on the tree....is that a sign for Santa?) Ashlyn looks SO much like you; both gorgeous. Merry Christmas from HOT Florida!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)