Followers

Monday, December 5, 2016

The Halloween Room @ The Biltmore House

click on photos to enlarge
Over the weekend Christian went to the Biltmore House in Asheville, NC with his girlfriend Madeline and her family. These murals were painted down in the basement which is known as the "Halloween Room". Madeline took these and sent them to me. Who would have thought there'd be murals like these painted in the Biltmore House?! Linking with Monday Murals and Mersad's Through My Lens
For info on the Halloween Room Click Here


17 comments:

  1. I've been there, but never saw them...it's a big place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first one, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember visiting this room and thinking I would hate to be lost down in the cellars and coming across these! Its an amazing place with so much to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's pretty cool. My cousin worked there for years and she never told me about this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You just never know these days where you might find art popping up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very unusual and I'd guess during Halloween, they're very spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are awesome! I especially like the ones in the first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! We went to Biltmore for the first time last year and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been there and didn't see this. Pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree--totally unsuspected.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The first one is my preferred, very nice !

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a unique find! :-) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)