Followers

Monday, December 18, 2017

City Market Building

click on photo to enlarge

Downtown Roanoke

Friday was the 3rd and last Dickens of a Christmas for the year...The boys and I went down there along with Dalton's girlfriend...a trip to Benny's for a slice of pizza for dinner and then the candy store for some dessert! There was a dog costume contest we tried to watch but it was so crowded we couldn't see a thing...there were lots of cute dogs walking around though :)

Linking up with Mersad's Through My Lens

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful evening. Too bad about the dogs, I bet they would have been so cute. Looks like bouncy houses there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done. I like your night scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The building, at least by night, reminds me of our market building.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad about the dogs, I bet they would have been so cute. Looks like bouncy houses there!

    หนังตลก

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)