Followers

Friday, December 15, 2017

Willy Nilly Friday 5 No. 155

click on photos to enlarge
To get in the Christmas Spirit, I'm going to show you around last Friday's Dicken's of a Christmas...
1)
The Christmas Tree in the lobby of Nick's office building, Wells Fargo Tower

2)
Working on a masterpiece...

3)
The view from the 12th floor of the Wells Fargo Tower...that's Nick's floor...I was having trouble with the reflection in the window so this is the best I could get, plus I was getting hurried along...what a pretty view though huh?!!

4)
Me and my boys at the Hotel Roanoke

5)
The Hotel Roanoke has a Christmas Tree display each year to raise money for charities...this area always gets a BIG display...I've seen a huge gingerbread house and a scene from Finding Nemo before among other neat themes...I don't know if you remember or not but I've shown you a few different ones in the past...for more info on the trees you can read a little news story HERE

That's my 5 this week! I hope to see you join in too! Post 5 randoms, link back and visit others!! Have a great weekend!


11 comments:

  1. Great Christmasy shots this week, Tanya. Boy, your boys are about grown!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas! The most wonderful time of the year!
    Have a great week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...lots of festive sights, enjoy the Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little monster Christmas, hehe! Yeah, I remember and would like to see them all.
    Truly a great view from 12th floor.
    Thanks for hosting, happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been to see the trees at Hotel Roanoke. There are so many, and all so original. Really, each one is an artwork. This tree at your husband's job is gorgeous!! I love the flying reindeer too. But I think my favorite is you and your boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Hotel Roanoke display is awesome, especially as they are for charity! Loved seeing you and your boys! We so seldom get to see you, Tanya as you are always behind the camera! Wonderful view of Roanoke at night from the Wells Fargo Tower! Have a great, really blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tree in the lobby. That's quite a view from the 12th floor! I read that if you put the lens against the window you don't have glare--I haven't had the opportunity to try it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nick has a great view! Love the shot of you and the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to see I am not the only one shorter than my kids! Ice sculptures are always amazing! Thanks for hosting us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The most wonderful time of the year!
    Have a great week-end!หนังตลก

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)