Followers

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Hotel Roanoke Christmas Tree

click on photo to enlarge

Hotel Roanoke

The Hotel Roanoke was built by the railroad back in 1882...it is now owned by Virginia Tech...I've blogged quite a few times about the hotel like HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE & HERE and I'm sure many more to come haha...linking up with Tom's Tuesday's Treasures

To learn more about the hotel, you can A) read my many posts lol, B) click the link under the picture which will take you to the hotel's website, C) check out their Wikipedia page HERE or D) All of the above :)

Have a great Tuesday and keep warm...we are looking at super freezing windchills tonight, oh boy!





9 comments:

  1. ...Tanya, what a grand old hotel docked out for Christmas. I know that I say it time and time again, but they sure built beautiful things back then. Thanks for sharing , I hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine looking tree and decorations in front of that hotel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so pretty all decked out for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Christmas scene! How wonderful to have the hotel there to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice night shot! I did not know it was owned by the university.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty decorated...
    Enjoy your time

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two beautiful Christmas trees Tanya, here and last post.. reminds me I'd better get myself moving and put mine up, my grandchildren will be here from Sydney at the weekend ☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. I stayed there once or twice. My company had operations in Virginia and the board met in Roanoke a couple of times.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)