Followers

Monday, November 16, 2009

Lines - I



I am border-line obsessed with lines of trees. I love when I see a line of trees all the same, whether they're down an old dirt road, lining a drive way, or just in a field like these are. This was taken at the Botetourt Sports Complex on Saturday afternoon. We had just returned from Braden and Dalton's football banquet at Bellacino's and had to drop off their football gear. Football is now officially over. Nothing to do till spring baseball starts!

Still need a new camera. I am using Ashlyn's but hers is stuck on permanent zoom. The lens won't go in or out and I have to stand a mile away from anything to get a picture, which makes it tough in a small room,lol....I do have a camera on my Christmas list, hopefully Santa will be good to me!

8 comments:

  1. I love lines of trees too! these are beautiful.
    I hope you get a new camera soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trees look great Tanya. Hope Santa brings you that camera! - Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. superbe photo automnale, on dirait une croix au dessus des arbres

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope Santa pops one in your Christmas stocking this year!

    Di

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful shot, Tanya. And an interesting challenge to do all your shooting with a zoom lens. It should yield some very interesting images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the way that line of trees looks with those beautiful leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its nice to have a little obsession! Great photo, though that one tree is stepping out of line!

    Don't wait till xmas for a new camera, treat yourself and give Nick the bill!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)