Followers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lines - II



Took this at sunset on Sunday afternoon looking off my back deck. Not sure about the lighting since I'm on permanent zoom like I mentioned, but I kind of like how it turned out. Gives it a Blair Witch feel to me!



Here's something some of you might be interested in, watermarking to protect your photos. I know Babooshka has had some trouble with people stealing her images. Right now, Visual Watermark is running a special $19.95 (instead of $29.95) and $39.95 (instead of $59.95) Visual Watermark Software If you try it out, let me know what you think!

9 comments:

  1. cela fait penser à une foret d'une sorcière dans un conte pour enfant ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly unusual Tanya. Spookie? - Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeery! Tanya, I have a similar shot that I plan to post for Skywatch. The photo is as is, no photoediting. I've never seen another sky quite like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To me it's a celebration of the trees that have flourished there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty creepy... I expect that some creepy thing will come running out of those trees....

    Di

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blair Witch indeed! I like this shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very arty! It would make a great print for a wall.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)