This is one of the cute inhabitants at the winery. Isn't he adorable? I love his eyes, so full of expression!
Linking with Friday Fences
And now I'm playing along with Nancy and her Random 5
1) I am reading a really fun book right now called "Goodnight Nobody" by Jennifer Weiner...it is funny. It's about a mom who lives in an uppity CT neighborhood and doesn't quite fit in. I'm only 28 pages in but she really made me laugh starting on the first page. I only read at bedtime once everyone is asleep.
2) Speaking of bedtime, I had a dream about Oprah this morning. We were at some sort of event and she was signing autographs but instead of signing "Oprah" she would sign "Nikki Nikki Nikki"...I was about to ask her why she signs her name that way when the alarm went off...booo...now we'll never know.
3) What's for dinner tonight? I'm thinking of making fried chicken. My boys LOVE fried chicken and ask for it often!
4) Speaking of unhealthy meals (see what I did there? lol)...I just started my second round of P90X on Monday. I've owned it for a couple of years and completed one full round as soon as I got it, 90 days. Since then I've just kind of maintained my weight with it by integrating some of the workouts with other workouts. But Monday I joined a challenge group and I WILL complete my second round. Today will be day 5....after I drink my coffee!
5) Our county is hosting a County Fair tomorrow that we'll go to. I was reading that it is the first time they've held a county fair in years. There will be pork chop dinners and ice cream sold by the FFA, local entertainment, tractor driving contests....cake, cookie and pie baking contests...just sounds like some wholesome, old timey fun!
Have a great weekend!