Followers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bucky



This gorgous creature is our Bucky. When we moved to Georgia, we had to board him. Before we knew we were going to be moving to Georgia, I leased him to a person who wanted to use him on her drill team. She was supposed to keep him till the middle of October, per our lease agreement.

Today has been a bit of an emotional roller coaster due to few email exchanges from the woman who has him. She's going through some issues and threatened to sell him if we don't pick him up by this weekend. I called our vet down there and they hooked me up with someone who is going over this afternoon to pick him up and keep him till the 10th. What a lifesaver! I'll be much more relieved when he's home safe and sound!

12 comments:

  1. I hope all works out OK for your family & Bucky...he's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, T! I'm so glad that you got everything worked out for Bucky! Soon he'll be back with you safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Bucky. Hope he is home safe and sound soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy Tanya,

    Poor little Buck-a-roo. I hope he gallops home soon.

    Whoa!! Is that him I see trotting up the road?

    Look at him, he knows he's a handsome Bronco...Just look at the way he posed for you.;)

    gramma ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear sounds very complicated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whew! Thank goodness you got that all settled. He's a beautiful horse.

    To answer your question about the building that houses the plantation office replica, it originally was a doctor's office. Since there already was a 19th Century doctor's office across the street at Heritage Village, this building was renovated as an overseer's office.
    Thanks for asking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful horse. Hope all works out well for you. - Dave

    ReplyDelete
  8. il est mignon et puis il aime jouer au top modéle ;o)

    it is cute and then he enjoys playing top model :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, NO!! What a mess!! I would be a wreck, worrying about him. Thank goodness there are good people out there to help you!! What a pretty boy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't you love people like the one your doctor connected you with? I had a lovely person in Germany take care of a terminally ill cat of mine when I had to go abroad for a family emergency. She'll always have a special place in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love you, Bucky! Glad you're safe!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)