Read Mountain Road, Cloverdale
There used to be a real pretty old house that sat on this piece of property. It was big and kind of in the same state of disrepair as this building. I always loved it though and would admire it when I drove by. I always meant to stop and take a picture. Then one day, about a year ago, I noticed activity going on around the old house and thought "yay, someone is going to fix her up"...then she was torn down...so, a couple of days ago while driving past, I made myself pull over and get a picture of this place and the barn, before they are both gone.
Now it's Willy Nilly time:
1) Did you know that someone is rebuilding the Gone With The Wind house? Yup, it's true...read about it HERE
2) Do you have a hard to shop for person on your Christmas list? I'm sure you can find something for them in the Neiman Marcus Christmas Book ...that Vanity Fair Academy Awards Experience would be a wonderful gift, just putting that out there ;)
3) I love street portraits...here are some great ones Meet Harlem's Official Street Photographer
4) Did you hear about the Canadian teen that was bullied? Read about the positive way she handled it Right Here
5) Some of you might know that our Ozzy is a Rottweiler. We've owned the Rottie breed for about 25 years now. I started this blog when we had Crockett and you have probably already seen photos of Ozzy on here, or been on his blog! Anyways, Rottweilers are such a terrific breed, very loyal, very gentle, and very smart! There's a documentary that was recently made about this amazing breed and I can't wait to see it. I wanted to share the trailer with you :)
Our Ozzy sleeps in the boys room. He takes turns from Braden's bed to Dalton's bed and is very protective of his brothers!
Well that's my 5 for the week and now it's your turn! Post 5 random "willy nilly" things and link back to me. Visit other Willy Nilly participants and have fun! Have a great weekend too!!