Followers

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saturday Photo Hunt-Painted



This is a facebook photo hunt called "Saturday Photo Hunt" and today's theme is "Painted". I'm new to this little meme so I'm not really sure how it works, seems like you get the theme on Saturday morning so I had to dig through my archives to find a photo that corresponds with the theme since Saturday's I stay pretty busy, too busy to be hunting up a theme pic lol....but I digress... I was able to find this patriotic painted van that we spotted in Floyd County, VA over the 4th of July weeekend!

9 comments:

  1. I like it! I know what you mean I get on, and then there is another and another photo meme. Holy cow its never ending but fun. Have a great weekend..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. any thing painted red white and blue is fine with me... Love your entry!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fine choice for your entry into this special meme.
    I like their paint job. I hope you're having a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a couple old v-dub vans... love them.. love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now THAT is cool! Bring back the hippies! Then maybe this country will calm down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is a pretty cool entry on the meme, Tanya.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny car, probably somebody worked really hard to paint it like this. It made me think of holidays and long roads.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)