Followers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

SkyWatch Friday

 



A storm's-a-brewin' over a red tin roof. This is one of the slave cabins @ Greenfield in Botetourt County. To see more skies from all over the world, visit Skyley!!
Posted by Picasa


my gosh, does anyone understand picassa? i moved all my pics to snapfish, and then deleted from my computer files, then had to download this from snapfish, which then put it in a zip file, which then put it in picassa, which confuses the heck out of me everytime...is it just me? maybe...i've just never fully understood how picassa works. sheesh, what trouble i had to go through for today's skywatch photo lol

16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you had so much trouble, but thank you for being persistent. I love the photo!

    A MAN WHO LOOKED UP AT THE SKY

    A man who looked up at the sky
    Saw ravens and clouds flying by.
    He had to look up,
    The sky filled his cup—
    He’s my kind of sky-watching guy!


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

    Pearl Harbor sky

    ReplyDelete
  3. When enlarged this is an amazing photo and appropriate dark clouds for that dark history.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a heck of a time. It turned out in the end though. Nice shot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photo! Sorry I am not familiar with Picasa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I gave up on picasa. You guys stay dry and hopefully on firm ground.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fine skywatch picture…I'm glad you made it through that elaborate process to get a picture posted.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please stay safe and don't take any unnecessary chances in the upcoming storm. We are looking forward to pictures but be careful.
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  9. FanTASTIC photo! What lighting!

    I hate Picasa. Tried it, hated it, dumped it. I sort my photos myself and find it much easier that way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi again, Tanya!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I got the comment issue fixed - thank you for letting me know it wasn't working :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful sky, love the tin roof. I have not used Picasa.

    ReplyDelete
  12. simply beautifully captured shot...lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice photo.
    I hope that soon you will solve your problem.

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Got a metal roof today too. How was Irene?

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)