Followers

Monday, August 15, 2011

Summer


(Cave Mountain Lake)

My oldest 2, Ashlyn and Christian enjoying one of the last weekends of summer before school starts. It's hard to believe that Ash will be a senior this year and Christian will be a freshman. They haven't gone to school together since elementary school and I remember thinking back then that they won't go to the same school again until high school and thinking how far away that was....and now...that day is almost here....where did the time go?

15 comments:

  1. Ah, yes, I remember it well. My two boys had one year at high school together and I think it brought them closer. Your kids are good lookin'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. superbe ciel pour profiter des vacances et bronzes

    ReplyDelete
  3. The time that is constantly moving...

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fine shot of your two having a good time together. I feel that way about time too. This summer, especially, is passing so quickly. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, where does the time go? I love this shot-- it just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kids do grow up way to fast! Cute kids you have!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice looking children and very happy too. I remember thinking my son turning 18 was so far away it would never happen. He is now 31.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It goes by way too fast! 2 more years and mine will be graduated from high school!! Love the photo-they look so happy in it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes unfortunately time flys by and soon they'll be off to college. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great portrait taken at a lovely place.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)