Followers

Friday, January 16, 2015

Willy Nilly Friday 5 No 28 - More Raleigh

click on photo to enlarge
Looking across the street from the Executive Mansion

Willy Nilly's:

1) Made THIS for dinner on Thursday...YUM...especially loved the tomato/olive salad.

2) Check out The Most Expensive Home In Every State ...they are quite elaborate but I think I'd go with the Mississippi house. I've always loved that style. Honestly, if I won the lottery I'd just buy a bunch of land...TONS of land and build a normal house...or better yet, find an old historical home on TONS of land! I'm more about the land than the house.

3) If you like scary/creepy movies, rent As Above, So Below . I got it out of the Redbox the other day. It is filmed in Blair Witch style and full of creepiness!

4) Ashlyn shared this super cute video with me the other day:


5) And speaking of dogs, I ordered 2 of the Pit Bulls & Parolees calendars and just got them this week...love them! You can see some of the hard work that when into making the calendar HERE and you can order your own calendar HERE

Well that's it for me this week! Now it's your turn! Post 5 randoms, link up and visit others :) Have a great weekend!




20 comments:

  1. Well, you gave interesting links...going to check out the recipe here in a second...wanted to tell you to go to you tube and look up 4 yr old feeding pitbulls...not high quality but still you will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, goodness, my mouth is watering reading the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will check out that movie. Love a nice creepy film.

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I agree...it's more about LOTS of LAND here too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live on a rather tiny island (just about 1 square mile) so land is not in abundance here. But, I can see the Atlantic Ocean from just about every window in my house so I have it pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Tanya I hope you win the lottery and there is no one that would love that land more than you. I can imagine historical or new it would be incredible. Love the dancing dog. Hug B

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have seen the movie: a bit unrealistic, but very creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That first shot needs some of our snow. Can I send some along?

    ReplyDelete
  9. The video is amazing....so darn cute!
    I can't do scary movies. I'm still scarred from 'accidentally' watching The Blair Witch Project about 10 years ago!
    Love the photo you've shared and I'll pass on those expensive houses. I can barely keep up with mine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A nice photo, delicious winter atmosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i don't do scary/eerie either. i spend too much time alone in the country for that. :) i did watch the blair witch years ago, though. probably shouldn't have.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like Michael Symon and I have his cookbook. The chicken looks so good! We live in a small three bedroom ranch. And I always console myself by thinking that at least no one would want to break into a small house, no money or jewels here!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The house across the street looks nice, but that office block to the left, on the other hand...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the photo...beautiful. Yes, oh, yes, oh yes! If I won the lottery I would buy a huge piece of land and build the most perfect house on it. You and I think just alike! :-) It might be a log and stone house, but it might be an Arts & Crafts style house, or maybe even if I was here in AZ, an adobe. But it would have all the features I love, and the land would be beautiful and wooded (N AZ at least :-) ) and I would love a stream meandering through it. Yep, you are a woman after my own heart.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fun bunch of Friday Fives Tanya. I linked up just now. Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun Willy Nillies today. If I won the lottery, I would keep my little house in Minnesota, but buy one in Florida to spend the winter months.
    Thanks for all you nice comments today,
    Celebrating with my girls and their cousin's birthdays tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have been in some very big and very expensive houses, and often they feel more like museums than homes. I always look around and ask where I could put my feet up, where I could watch TV, and where I would be comfortable reading.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The houses are pretty, but I like living simple nothing too fancy.. I enjoyed your post.. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I enjoyed reading your post today. Don't like scary movies. Hated the 'Birds' movie. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)