Followers

Monday, January 26, 2015

Monday Murals - Best of Giles

click on photos to enlarge
This one is signed by the arteest. It is located near the courthouse. Remember my rant last week how I couldn't find info on the mural I posted? Well funny, this morning my search found THIS showing 6 murals, the titles and the artist. The only thing they don't show is the location lol (that would be a nice add don't you think?)...anyways, looking at the list I am upset that I didn't see 2 of the murals and also I noticed that there is an additional part of this one painted on the side of the building that we didn't see because we walked straight at it. Oh well! Linking with Monday Murals

Are you in this blizzards path? It missed us again :(

24 comments:

  1. Ah, you just have to look harder. Tom The Backroads Traveller

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is huge- I imagine hours and hours of work. I like to find an artist's signature, too and rarely do. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it's on a piece of plywood leaning against a wall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will never understand how the artists can do such a good job on something so big!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lovely one; so much color!
    Blizzard? In my path? Only if Dairy Queen is delivering now.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how it shows so many outdoor activities.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so bright and cheerful. Oh boy are we ever in the blizzard's path!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much color. These are awesome, Tanya.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that the arteest signed it. No blizzard here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Interesting and wonderful that they signed it! No blizzard coming our way at the moment. Hope you remain out of any blizzard way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully positioned against that blue sky too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This one is awesome! I love everything about it, especially the way she painted the tree as a a swirl. She is very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful picture with a beautiful mural!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful work!

    Not that I know, we're not in the path, but I wouldn't mind three feet of snow adding on to what we've got.

    ReplyDelete
  15. An amazing work of art and the other murals are lovely too. Thanks for sharing this. I love to look at wall murals when I come across them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. An amazing work of art and the other murals are lovely too. Thanks for sharing this. I love to look at wall murals when I come across them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the textures in this mural and the silhouetted people. Thanks for contributing to this week's Monday Mural.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)