Kroger parking lot, Daleville.
Last weekend the boys and I were waiting in the car at Kroger while Nick ran in to the bank. The boys noticed these boys shoes and were saying that they liked them. Since I had my camera I zoomed in to get a better look when low and behold, PHOTOBOMB ;)
Now some randoms:
1) Have you seen the new Chevy commercial with the dog? You're going to need a tissue for sure:
2) Today is a snow day. We woke up with a very light dusting, but the roads are icy.
3) I made the most delicious bbq chicken sandwiches with cilantro slaw the other night. I boiled my chicken breasts, then chopped and shredded and mixed with Duke's BBQ sauce (my favorite bottled sauce) but the amazing part was the slaw from Pioneer Woman. You can get the recipe HERE
4) The boys played their last basketball game on Monday evening. We lost so our season is now over. We have our banquet on Monday at Cici's. Now we are ready to start baseball!
5) Daylight savings starts this Sunday. I love longer days! And the countdown to spring? 13 Days, 3 Hours, 11 Minutes, 33 Seconds, as I type!
Visit Nancy at a Rural Journal for more randoms!
Have a great weekend :)