Followers

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Mountain Lake Lodge-A Series-Part 7-Family Time

(click on photo to enlarge)

Playing Sorry with my boys...

(click on photo to enlarge)

And now an intense game of Monopoly...

It was SO, SOOOO cold that weekend. And it was wonderful that the cabin was stocked with lots of board games. We laughed so hard and had so much fun! Nick, who's not much into games, nor has the patience to play for any length of time, grew hungry so he walked down to the Lodge to try one of the Bison Burgers that Chef Michael had told him about. He LOVED it!

You can view their lunch menu RIGHT HERE!

And coming up this weekend is a Sunday Brunch with Santa! You can read about that RIGHT HERE!






17 comments:

  1. Spoiled for choice on those menus, delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have loved all of this series of photos. You all really did have a wonderful time. Maybe one day Bud and I will get to go for a weekend. I would like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used to play Sorry with my Dad. My Step-mom would get so excited when she got to send someone back, especially my Dad. She would say SSSSOOORRRRRRRYYY! LOL, I can still remember her cackle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tanya PERFECT family time and what a lovely family you have. Hug B

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun time you had with your family! I haven't played sorry for years. I do play monopoly with my grandson but he always wins. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good shots, Tanya!

    I've played Monopoly... but never Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! Sorry and Monopoly are two of my favorites. Have you ever played Monopoly Deal? It's a card game based on Monopoly and is a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic time you all are having. That banquet room you showed earlier is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So it must have been well heated as everybody is wearing short sleeves!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how cozy all these images are! And haven't had bison burgers in years but boy it sure tasted good the last time I tried:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks like some great family time. We always love Apples to Apples too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love playing board games. This post brings back a lot of happy memories. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)