Followers

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Mountain Lake Lodge-A Series-Part 8-Lodge Trail Scenery

(click on photo to enlarge)

After checking in at the Lodge, the desk clerk told us that we could either drive back to the Lodge or take the walking trail from our cabin, each way he said was approximately 8 minutes. After our game time on Saturday, while Nick was still at the Lodge, I decided to take a little stroll along the walking path. I told you the weather was very cold and icy that weekend. In the photo above I am passing the Blueberry Ridge Conference Center.
(click on photo to enlarge)

(click on photo to enlarge)

(click on photo to enlarge)

It was a nice, quiet walk. I really enjoyed it. Looks a little "Sleepy Hollow-ish" dontcha think? Tomorrow I'll show you a nice surprise along the pathway!

For a list of seasonal activities CLCIK HERE!

Linking up with
Rurality Blog Hop #44

20 comments:

  1. You need to put these into an album with Apple or Shutterfly to have at home for years to come. These really tell me it was cold. genie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love misty places. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I does look cold. I bet you walked briskly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, even before I read what you wrote, I thought 'spooky, Sleepy Hollow'! Gorgeous and worth the cold:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful walking trail! My favorites are the first and last photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOoohhh yes, very mysterious and cold looking, but still beautiful. Hope you have a really Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It does look Sleepy Hollow-ish! I'd love to take a walk there :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos, I love that beautiful forest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spooky but gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous night time photos ~ thanks, carol, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks cold. Where are my gloves and scarf?

    ReplyDelete
  12. In the mist it looks quite mysterious! Beautiful shots.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this series of photos, really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's beautiful! I'm glad you went for the walk. I love the foggy atmosphere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooo! They look 'dark' in more than one way! Love your shots.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great place to take a walk♪ Have a wonder filled week♪http://lauriekazmierczak.com/tundra-out-there/

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)