Hurricanes practice @ Lord Botetourt High School. That's my Braden on the far left.
1) Woke up yesterday morning, grabbed my cuppa coffee and sat at the computer. Logged onto Facebook and read terrible news. A friend from high school passed away over the weekend. We are all in shock and don't know any details. I will miss seeing her posting pictures of her children and her sweet grand baby. She was a kind soul and always there for everyone. I feel awful for her children she leaves behind, the youngest only in 7th grade.
2) Tonight is the high school football game. It's a home game. Taking the boys. It's a social event for them ;)
3) Tomorrow is Braden and Dalton's first football game of the season. We play Franklin County.
4) I have been stuck on level 184 on Candy Crush for weeks now. I think I am just too stupid to pass it at this point. Frustrating.
5) I really need to catch up on my laundry. It's all washed but sitting in baskets in the the basement waiting to be folded and put away. The laundry overwhelms me.
Have a great weekend!